Paper bag material mainly include: white cardboard, kraft paper, black cardboard, copper and special paper.
1, the advantages of white cardboard: solid, more durable, very good smoothness, printing out the color is rich and full, paper bags commonly used 210-300 grams of white cardboard, often used more is 230 grams of white cardboard.
2, copper paper material characteristics: whiteness and gloss are very good, printing can make pictures and images reflect the three-dimensional, but it is not as solid as white cardboard. Paper bags commonly used in the thickness of copper paper 128-300 grams.
3, Kraft paper's advantages: there is a high degree of toughness, not easy to tear, Kraft is generally suitable for printing some monochrome or color is not rich in two-color bag.
Commonly used size: 120-300 grams 4. The advantages of black cardboard: solid durability, color black, because the black cardboard itself is black, its biggest drawback is not to print color, but can be used to bronzing, hot silver and other processes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Color page Printing Common paper
- Introduction of various kinds of paper
- Gift Packaging Gift Box common problems
- What are the reasons for the quality of printing
- Design of cylindrical packing box
- The difference between sweeping gold and gilding
- perfume test strips
- Using everyday tools to spread fragrance
- Tool Spread Incense
- How to differentiate PVC, PET, pp material