When you must use air freshener at home, do the following to reduce its side effects:
First of all to control the use of air fresheners, not when determined not to use air freshener to regulate the odor, create an atmosphere, but also should try to choose well-known brand products to prevent the emergence of new air pollution;
Second, minimize contact with air freshener. When spraying or lighting air freshener at home, it is best for the family to leave the scene, and the majority of aerosol or smoke particles after settling, before entering;
Third, the family has allergies, asthma patients, elderly and infirm patients and infants and so on, it is best not to use air freshener;
Four, to do a good job in the home clean and hygienic, fundamentally eliminate the odor root, the indoor turbid air, must rely on the window ventilation and other means to improve to reduce or not to use air freshener.
- How To Distinguish Between Good And Bad Carton?
- Tips For Choosing The Right Perfume
- How Much Do You Know About Handbags?
- Characteristics Of Printed Matter In Tote Bags
- Food Bag Information That Cannot Be Neglected
- The Pros And Cons Of Paper Bags And Environment
- Is Air Freshener Harmful To Human Body?
- The Difference Between Fragrance Balm And Perfume
- Guide For Purifying And Disinfecting Air In Veh...
- How To Keep The Air Fresh In The Car
- The Origin Of car air freshener
- Zhengmao Organized Team Travel
- How Much More Do You Know About Coasters?
- How Many Flavors Can A Car Air Freshener Have?
- What Is Car Air Freshener?
- Treemas Envelopes - Exquisite Your Life